On 27th of Feb, Chief Minister of Assam, Mr. Sarbananda Sonowal laid the foundation stone for a Solar Park proposed at Japisajia village of Amguri in Sibsagar district, with a production capacity of 70 MW in a bid to boost power production, promote clean energy in the state and make it self sufficient in the aspect of power production.
340 acres of land has been allotted for the same, with 25 years of production life. The park is also to provide facilities for Research & Development in the field of Solar Energy and also act as a center for generating awareness on the use and value of solar power.
Assam has a total installed power generation capacity of 1,599.65 MW as of now, and amongst other Northeastern states, has the highest potential for solar energy with an estimated potential of 14 GW. The target is to generate 6500MW by the year 2030.
The Chief Minister also informed that in the Gas and Oil sector, an investment of around Rs 40,000 Crore has already been sanctioned.
The Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGCL) had issued the tender inviting proposal from interested power producing companies/solar developers for the allotment of the 70 MW of Grid-Connected ground-mounted solar photovoltaic projects to be implemented in Amguri Solar Park in January.
Terms for power purchase
- The Energy contracted sale price is Rs4.70per unit at Generator bus bar + eClouds service charge.
- All TNEB charges shall be paid by customers (Wheeling, System operating charges, Self Generation charges, meter reading charges, Scheduling Charge , O&M charge , Start up Charge etc.,).
- This agreement is period of 20 years with an appropriate exit clause. Three Months notice period is required for closure
- In order to be a group captive concern the we ready to invest of Share Amount Minimum 10 Paisa to Maximum 20 Paisa per unit for the solar power purchased. Shares will be issued for this amount and the we shall retain it till the PPA‘s expiry. Exact amount of share will be provided once we receive the confirmation letter from your end
- Bank Guarantee 30days energy consumption is to be provided as payment security.
- At the expiry of the PPA, the shares can only be sold to the Generator of power or to the entity indicated by the Generator. Normally, a new Consumer of power will take the shares from the current Consumer after paying the share price. Obviously, no power Generator would allow the shares of their company to lie with another party since this dilutes their hold on the Power Producing Company.
- A share holder agreement (SHA) will be executed between the Consumer and Generator covering all of these points.
- Billing will be done by the generation company at the beginning of every month immediately on receipt of power allocation statement.
- TANGEDCO. Payment needs to be done within the next seven days. (This would normally be 10th of every month).
- We ready to sign a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with Generator to cover all of these terms of operation.
- eClouds Energy LLP Facilitation Fees:An advance of Rs.25,000 is payable along with the order confirmation letter.
- The above amount will be refunded only at the time of terminating the contract.
- eClouds energy LLP facilitation fees will be separately billed to you as service charges and is payable to eClouds. GST will be extra. The price indicated above includes our facilitation charges as well.
- The supply of power August 2019
- This Solar Power will be adjusted for 20 hrs. Evening ( 6 P.M-10P.M ) it will not be adjusted.