By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to use the software on an as is where is basis. You may use the software present on this website as if you are reading a book and shall not at any point of time use simultaneously from more than one device.
- You may use eClouds website for your own purpose, both commercial and personal, only after paying the due fees where specified. You may not use the software for displaying or commercial use of the data or use the data to procure any commercial advantage in any form by transferring to another site or to another person or mirror the information in the eClouds website.
- By using eClouds website, you are explicitly agreeing to make any due payments / usage charges that are tied to commercial usage of any of the data displayed here. Should you make use of the data and not pay due usage charges (UC), you are liable to pay the same under any claim by eClouds along with a penal interest of 18% from the date it fell due.
- You may not modify or copy the software or download it for offline use at any point in time.
- This is only a grant of license to use and not a transfer of title or ownership.
- You may not use the information contained in our website either manually or through an automated software such as scrapping for any purpose other than the ones listed in this license.
- You may not decompile or reverse engineer or attempt to do any software contained in eClouds website.
- You may not remove copyright or other proprietary notices that are displayed in the website either universally or individually.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by eClouds at any time, if found to violate any of these clauses or others that may be in force from time to time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or possession of any of the material collected from this website is a violation of the contract whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on eClouds web site are provided “as is”. eClouds makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, eClouds does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The data displayed is made available to you as given to eClouds by members like you. The correctness of the displayed information lies with the members like you and not with eClouds.
In no event shall eClouds or its clients be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on eClouds website, even if eClouds or an eClouds authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
While transacting business, clients are expected to submit papers to eClouds and thereafter to other clients in order fulfil the business proposition placed here in the website. Clients are deemed to have signed these terms and conditions and other agreements of Purchase of Power with suppliers / consumers of Power electronically and is valid in a court of law, once you confirm the same when questioned to do so.
Revisions and Errata:
The materials appearing on eClouds web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. eClouds does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. eClouds may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. eClouds does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
eClouds has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by eClouds of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to eClouds web site shall be governed by the laws of Government of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions with the General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site. All disputes and claims are under the jurisdiction of the Courts in Coimbatore only.
These terms and conditions as is made available on this website shall take precedence over any other Agreements that are signed between eClouds and its clients or between clients themselves.