(1) Introduction – These Terms and Conditions governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website. The word ‘Terms’ shall mean these Terms of Service mentioned herein.
(2) Intellectual Property Rights – Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights on the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved. ‘eClouds’ is a registered trademark of eClouds, owned and operated by Shantha Kumar Ramalingam from their Coimbatore Office. For details please see more information in the Contact Us page of the website.
(3) Licence to Use Website – You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
(a) You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system. (Though we encourage fair use for academic / non commercial purposes)
(b) You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
(c) Your sole purpose of visit to our website shall be limited to the activities of this website alone. Under no conditions we hold ourselves responsible for what happens with individuals or companies who operate the website under the clauses mentioned in Disclaimer.
(4) Limitations of Liability – The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. The services provided, however, is charged.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. We expect you to satisfy yourself for commercial validity and correctness of data independently before transacting business.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law, that might have happened on this website. We are not liable for any fraud or loss caused by any of our members in the course of the business conducted between two of the members.
Every member is liable for his or her own defaults in providing service or in fulfilling his or her own part of the contract digitally signed between the members and between eClouds and the member. Default service may happen personally due to the member or due to any of his employees or contractors or anyone authorised by him under his banner. Such a default is the liability of the concerned member. Such a defaulted member shall set right the loss caused by him to other members on this website and to eClouds who might have also suffered a direct or consequential loss due to this default.
(5) Forum Posting / Comments – You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
You must not use our website and information from our website, to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under Indian and other applicable laws. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website, either through our forums, blogs, emails or chat messages.
All postings done by every members shall be his / her full responsibility. eClouds does not own the thought or idea posted by its members. We do not subscribe to the views expressed by our members. However, the posting itself will become the property of eClouds.
All trademarks and Intellectual Properties remain their owner’s properties. We do not claim rights to any of them owned by others.
We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or canceling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
(6) Third party websites – The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
(7) Variation – We may revise the Terms from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(8) Entire agreement – These terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
(9) Law and Jurisdiction – These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with Laws of India, more particularly, that of Tamil Nadu, and any disputes relating to the said Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Coimbatore, India.